Things To Do
- Official Tourism Website for Watford City
- Rib Fest - Friday, August 9th, 2019
- Wild West Water Park - Outdoor Pool, great for the kids!
- Rough Rider Center -
This is the location of the reception. Indoor pool.
- Theodore Roosevelt North Unit
- 4 Bears Casino - New Town ND (45 min drive)
- Kent Pelton Nature Park - named in honor of my father. Stop in and walk the walking path and make note of the trees - my father would be both proud and humbled with this newest addition of parks in Watford City. Located @ 501 7th St. SE in Watford City.
- Medora - (90 min drive from WC) If you have time to spend a day or two in Medora, Alissa and I recommend seeing the Musical!
- Lake Sakakawea - Tobacco Gardens Resort - http://visitwatfordcity.com/Attractions/Tobacco-Garden-Resort-Marina
- Maah Dah Hey Trail -
- Rapid City -
- Flying in and out of Rapid City? There is so much to do in Rapid City and the Black Hills that you couldn’t do it all in 2 weeks. Also, the 2019 Sturgis Bike Rally will be taking place Friday Aug 2 through Sunday Aug 11 -
- Sturgis Bike Rally
- Black Hills Badlands
- DEADWOOD -
Flying in and out of Billings MT? http://www.visitbillings.com/
Located near Custer’s Last Stand as well as only 175 miles from Yellowstone Park.